I used an entire package of cream cheese and a third a cup of peanut butter; if you eat a ton of this stuff, the calories would be outrageous. While low-carbers don’t often count calories, it doesn’t mean calories cease to exist. Fortunately, it’s rich and filling so you won’t need to eat a lot.
I think you could easily replace more of the peanut butter with extract or Da Vinci SF Peanut Butter Syrup or Torani SF Peanut Butter Syrup. Just eliminate or reduce the Swerve and EZ-Sweetz, because these syrups and the flavor drops have liquid Splenda in them already. But I digress.
I’ll often tweak this in the spur of the moment ’cause hey, that’s how I roll. Also? No judging my pictures! I ain’t a food photographer, man.
- 1 1/2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 Package softened Cream Cheese (8oz)
- 1/3 Cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/3 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Swerve
- 1 Teaspoon Peanut Butter Extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 6 Drops Ez-Sweetz (to taste)
- Gather your goodies.
- Combine ingredients in a food processor. I used the mini-processing attachment for my Juiceman Immersion Blender.
- Whip until creamy.
- Serve it up!
- Refrigerate extra servings.
Used in this Recipe