Every week, I like to track the most popular recipes on the
Low Carb Zen Facebook page – these are the ones millions of low carbers the world over have liked, shared, pinned, and yes, even cooked up in their own homes. Sort of like the thread that ties us all together: awesome low carb food! These are the top picks from last week, in order of popularity with our members. (Click an image to see a bigger version.)
Don’t even LIKE lime and this looks good!
Breakfast balls! What fun to say.
Love, love, love mushrooms!
Peppers make such great bowls.
Who would look at this and think, “Low carb?”
Cannot go wrong with stuffed chicken.
Anything Pizza-ish is tasty!
Who needs spuds? Not me!
– This is sweetened with Stevia Extract and Xylitol, but you can generally substitute sweeteners. | Lime Coconut Cheesecake Pin it.
– You probably already have everything this recipe calls for in your kitchen. Don’t you love when that happens? Breakfast Balls | Pin it.
– Another super-simple option with ordinary ingredients. Yay! | Parmesan Garlic Roasted Mushrooms Pin it.
– In addition to the stuff peppers, Karen shares a recipe for Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers fajita seasoning to use making the stuffed peppers. | Pin it.
– These are made in a regular cupcake pan, but shaped in little silicone cupcake liners. Low carb baking can stick something firece, so that’s a clever solution. | Cheeseburger Muffins Pin it.
– Another ordinary-ingredients option. You just need a deep pan or ovenproof baker to keep from making a mess if it leaks out a smidge. | Bacon Wrapped Cheese and Mushroom Stuff Chicken Breasts Pin it.
– Yes, I love to work that cauliflower, man! | Cauliflower Pepperoni Pizza Casserole Pin it.
– I think these would be delicious on top of some caulimash or zoodles. Making me hungry just thinking about it! | Beef Stroganoff Meatballs Pin it.
– When I’ve made similar dishes, I notice getting the cauliflower cooked to just the right texture is key. | Not Potato Salad Pin it.
– I’ve never made anything with duck fat or smoked paprika. Hmmmm… | Garlic Shrimp Pin it.
Have you tried any of these recipes? How did yours come out?
Bacon, Beef, Cauliflower, Cheeseburger, Cheesecake, Chicken, Coconut, Hamburger, Lime, Muffins, Mushrooms, Parmesan, Peppers, Sausage, Shrimp